Happy Jacquie

Happy Jacquie
grand child Lincoln Hatch

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I the Lord am Bound

"I the Lord am bound..." But, when is he bound? "...when ye do what I say." (D&C 82:10) What does he say? The scriptures are full of what he says, but what are the basics he says to do to day so that we will be in compliance with all his commandments?
1 Read the scriptures everyday.
2 Pray as a family and sincere heart felt person prayers daily.
3 Attend our meeting and worship God.
4 Have home evening--teaching the gospel and having fun together.
5 A years supply--start with a months supply, then two, etc. demonstrate some effort.
So, the next time you call upon the Lord, to help you with matters of employment or business, or sickness or any important decision, then remember the conditions upon which the Lord is bound.
"Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive..."

No comments:

Post a Comment